Once again, MANSORY™ the most luxury cars modification firm has teamed up with luxury fashion house PHILIPP PLEIN in order to create a limited edition of the new just released G-Wagon by Mercedes Benz. The G Class is the longest produced vehicle in Daimler’s history. This model was developed as a military vehicle from a suggestion by a Persian Shah in the 70’s. The outcome of this collaboration is an unconventional “SUPERCAR” which set the new standard in terms of technology and design.
Only a very limited number of people will be able to enjoy this unique car named “STAR TROOPER”. The premium all-terrain vehicle is strictly limited to a production run of 20 and its price to the public starts from 550.000 EURO.
- Bigger turbochargers, new downpipes and a high-performance exhaust system are adapted to the 4.0 litre V8 engine using a re-programmed electronics system.
- 850 bhp (625 kW) instead of the 585 bhp (430 kW) in the standard G 63 AMG
- Maximum torque goes up from 850 to 1000 Newton metres
- the sprint from 0 to 100 km/h is reduced to just 3.5 seconds, in addition the top speed increases to 250 km/h
- high-performance tyres size 295/30R24
- single-piece M23 forged wheels size 10×24, which MANSORY presents to the world for the very first time
- All the aerodynamic elements from the front apron, and the side widening elements right up to the rear apron have been made from carbon fibre.
- The carbon fibre is compressed in a special pressure chamber as part of the autoclave prepreg process, so that no air bubbles remain in the material. This cost-intensive process is usually only used in air travel and aerospace applications.
- The MANSORY saddlery only allows flawless leather to be used in the interior. The exquisite overall impression is refined even further by the airbag sports steering wheel and the aluminium pedals.
- Visible carbon applications, combined with expertly crafted PHILIPP PLEIN logos also bear witness to the artistry of the collaboration between the two luxury companies.
- COLOR: 50 shades of Grey Camouflage
- Special feature: Red LED stars-roof
MANSORY-more than tradition, more than racing.
Premium British cars and their special flair have always been a passion of owner and the man who gave his name to the company – Kourosh Mansory. This enthusiasm resulted in him spending several years in England and also led to a personal commitment to automotive values such as tradition, hand crafting and sophisticated technology. So right from the founding of the company in 1989, special attention was paid to the brands Rolls-Royce, Bentley, and Aston Martin. Nowadays, MANSORY devote the same attention to detail to individualising models from the brands Porsche, Lotus, Maserati, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, McLaren, Lamborghini and Ferrari, and they have established themselves as one of the largest, most highly regarded car individualisation companies in the world.
In the middle of 2001, MANSORY relocated their head office from the Bavarian city of Munich to Brand in the Fichtelgebirge Mountains. By taking over the tuning business area of the Swiss company Rinspeed AG, and setting up MANSORY Switzerland AG in November 2008, MANSORY expanded their product portfolio to include a range of accessories for Porsche cars. Refinement of the brands Range-Rover, BMW and Porsche will continue to be marketed under the brand MANSORY Switzerland. The Mannheim company AEV-Automotive GmbH has been part of the group since 2009. The exclusive interior design specialist supplies leading automobile and caravan manufacturers.
Manufacturing at the highest technical level, combined with outstanding workmanship and the finest materials represent the quality standard of the MANSORY company. The basis of the MANSORY technology programme consists of harmoniously designed aerodynamic programmes, ultra light aluminium wheel rims and powerful increases in engine power output. High quality accessories and stylish interior design complete the range.
MANSORY now has a team of more than 200 employees and can fulfil nearly every automotive desire of its exclusive clientele. The company does this in Germany and worldwide through its selected distribution partners.
About PHILIPP PLEIN:
German designer Philipp Plein founded his namesake furniture design brand in 1999, which has been turned into an international luxury fashion house in 2008. Based in Switzerland, the collection comprises men’s, women’s and children’s clothing and accessories. Distinguished by an unconventional and non-conformist style combined with impeccable craftsmanship, PHILIPP PLEIN is available in prestigious boutiques and department stores across the globe. PHILIPP PLEIN Group boasts over 250 mono brand stores worldwide including flagships in Milan, Paris, New York, London, Los Angeles, Hong Kong and Las Vegas.
PHILIPP PLEIN designs unique creations, interpreting an extraordinary contemporary lifestyle.
Based on the designer’s dynamism and positive spirit, this creed is the driving force that has made Philipp Plein’s eponymous label the successful international brand that it is today.
PHILIPP PLEIN collections are fun, provocative and always luxurious, with an attention to craftsmanship that is rarely matched within the industry.
The PHILIPP PLEIN brand and lifestyle are a tribute to the passionate individualist who transforms their innermost desires into reality, who makes a daily promise to live their dreams.