- Date of birth: June 4, 1983
- Birthplace: Riyadh
- Marital Status: Single
- Lives: Jeddah
COMMENT THAT SUMS HIM UP:
“I think it’s important to be a good guy but I’m not above getting a little wild at the same time. If I break some rules to do the right thing, I’m fine with that”
Things he feels are important likes to do:
- Looks out for less fortunate people
- Likes to introduce people to new experiences
- Graduated King Faisal School, Riyadh – 2000
- Politics at King Saud University, Riyadh – 2001-2003
- Politics at University of London – 2003-2006
- Graduated Marketing, College of Business Administration, Jeddah – 2010
Travel, cars (of course), motorbikes, skiing, technology, keeping fit, snowboarding, sailing, kite surfing, and pretty much any activity that’s healthy and exciting
- 2005-2006 Formula BMW Racing Centre Race Series: (contested) One race, one pole position – First place.
- 2006-2007 Formula BMW Racing Centre Race Series: Eight races out of nine, five pole positions – four wins, two seconds and two thirds. Finished third on the championship ladder with only one point separating him from second position and four points from first place.
- 2006-2007 Speed Trip7 Bahrain: Second overall autocross champion.
- 2006-2007 First overall Jeddah Rallycross and first place 2007 Toyo Tyres Dubai 24 Hour Race.
- 2006-2007 Barclays Bank/Mini Motorsport Centre Racing Team Mini Cooper S Works 24 Hour Special – qualified pole position.
- 2006-2007 Testing Program organized with Schubert Motorsport German and Spain 2008 Toyo Tyres Dubai 24-Hour Race.
- 2006-2007 Mobily Al Faisal Racing Team BMW 120d Touring Car – qualified second in class Finished third in class having lead class for 14 hours.
- 2006-2007 Twentieth overall out of 91 starters in British Formula Three Test Programme.
- 2009 Toyo Tyres Dubai 24-Hour Race – Al Faisal Racing Team, second overall, first A5 category.
- 2009-2010 European GT3 Porsche Supercup series – taking part for first time.
- 2010 Toyo Tyres Bahrain 24-Hour Race – third overall, second category.
- 2010 Abdulaziz Turki AlFaisal was selected to be the first Saudi Red Bull athlete.
- 2010 Formula 2 testing.
- 2010 Monaco Supercup.
- 2010-2011 Tested the Red Bull Racing Formula 1 Simulator.
- 2010-2011 Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Middle East championship – 2nd place,
- 2011 Testing and qualifier for Le Mans 24.
- 2011 FIA GT3 World championship: 2 Podiums, and finished 2nd on the Team standings.
- 2011-2012 Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Middle East Championship – 1st place.
- 2011-2012 24H Dubai race – 4th overall
- 2011-2012 ADAC GT Masters Sachsenring Race 2 – Qualified 5th Finished 3rd place.